- $1,000 minimum deposit to open account.
- Interest will be computed by the daily balance method, which is determined by the application of a daily periodic rate to the full principal in the account each day.
- Interest will be paid to your account quarterly.
- After the account is opened, you may not make any deposits into or withdrawals from the principal in the account until the maturity date.
- The annual percentage yield (APY) disclosed assumes that interest remains on deposit until maturity.
- Early withdrawal penalties apply.
IRA Certificate of Deposit
Grand Bank of Texas provides IRA Certificate of Deposit services.