Planning for the future requires a solid nest egg. Saving for college, preparing for retirement and planning for day to day emergencies are a few of the many reasons to save. Saving offers peace of mind for the uncertainties in life. At Grand Bank of Texas, we want to help you with your nest egg. We offer a variety of services to help you invest in your future.
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open account.
- Interest will be computed by the daily balance method, which is determined by the application of a daily periodic rate to the full principal in the account each day.
- Interest will be paid to your account quarterly.
- After the account is opened, you may not make any deposits into or withdrawals from the principal in the account until the maturity date.
- The annual percentage yield (APY) disclosed assumes that interest remains on deposit until maturity.
- Early withdrawal penalties apply.
IRA Certificate of Deposit
- Grand Bank of Texas provides IRA Certificate of Deposit services.